Full Time · $50,000/salary · Real Estate
Job Title: Account Manager
Job Requirements: Full-Time
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits, 3 weeks PTO w/Approval from Manager
We’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager to join the Nooklyn team! As Account Manager, you will provide operational support to property manager and property owner accounts in your assigned portfolio. Additional projects include coordination with the Nooklyn New Developments team.
The role demands a detail oriented individual with excellent communication skills, who thrives in collaborative environments, but also is able to operate independently, in addition to enjoying problem solving and building positive relationships with our internal community and property owner accounts.
- Create Nooklyn listings for properties in the assigned portfolio.
- Update existing listings to reflect changes, or to improve listing accuracy or performance.
- Monitor the performance of listings on Nooklyn and Streeteasy.
- Request photos, confirm accuracy and provide for unit access by agents.
- (During periods of mandated work-from-home you will be assisted in managing keys remotely.)
Maintain daily communication with property management or property owner accounts re:
- Existing application files and closings.
- New deposits or potential deposits.
- Listing performance in advertising and showing.
- Negotiating offers and terms.
- Coordinate receipt of checks and signed leases.
- Invoicing for commission payments (including past due).
Maintain communication with showing agents re:
- Client/Renter feedback on showings.
- Existing/ potential clients that may be a good match for portfolio listings.
- General feedback that may reflect on listing performance.
- Maintain spreadsheet records of portfolio listings’ performance.
- Provide summaries of leasing activity by the week to supervisor.
- Study the performance of portfolio listings and comparable listings by monitoring a variety of apartment marketing sites.
- Record high performance &/or shortcomings in customer service, file preparation, money collection, or file closing among agents.
- Make recommendations on how to better perform on existing accounts and expand the portfolio.
- Provide Nooklyn digital platform feedback.
- Develop familiarity with Nooklyn Pre-Development Consulting and New Developments. Assist in projects such as developing materials and performance tracking.
- Assist in developing marketing and logistical support for storefront and other Commercial Listings.
- Collaborate with supervisor and other Nooklyn staff on further opportunities in real estate.
- Monitor Nooklyn Photos in general and help with assignment approvals.
-Active NYS Real Estate Salespersons License
-1-3 Years Real Estate Brokerage Experience
*Nooklyn is a growing, tech-forward platform in the NYC Real Estate arena committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.