Full Time · $15-$20/hourly · Office
Nooklyn.com is a brokerage and tech company dedicated to fixing the process of renting apartments and positively impacting development in our community. We have over 140,000 users signed up, 80,000 monthly active browsers on our platform, and a strong YoY growth rate. We’re bringing a more transparent and collaborative model to the competitive industry of real estate.
The Office Manager will captain one of our storefronts, coordinating client needs, paperwork, and general office maintenance. Special projects include research, implementation of new procedures, and help with events. Expect to meet a lot of people, make new connections, and even put out a few fires. The responsibilities of being an office manager at this fast-growing (definitely not boring) start-up are:
- Be the first point of contact for maintenance, mailing, equipment and clients
- Coordinate with different departments
- Efficiently execute procedures and office systems
- Handle phone calls and walk-ins.
- Implement established policies and procedures and improve operational flow
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Oversee office interactions
- Oversee client experience and deliver great customer service
Benefits and Perks
- Access to health, dental and vision plans.
- 2 weeks annual Paid Time Off.
- Work with mission-driven colleagues to change our industry.
- Expand your career and résumé by taking a start-up through the next stage of growth.
- Invitations to events, training workshops, and opening parties.
- Experience in customer service
- Experience managing in retail or hospitality
- Attention to detail
- Strong motivation and eager to take on new tasks
- Strong time-management and people skills
- Flexibility and multitasking ability
- Advanced Computer skills and experience with online platforms
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal skills is a must
- Curiosity about Real Estate, Tech and Operations.
- Engaging personality and optimistic outlook