Apartment Sales Director
Full Time · $90,000-$110,000/salary · Real Estate
Nooklyn is seeking a Director of Apartment Sales to lead and develop our Apartment, Condo and Townhouse Sales Department. This position will report directly to the CEO and CRO. We’re seeking someone who enjoys collaboration, is well organized, can effectively prioritize and take initiative when needed.
- Lead our new Apartment, Condo and Townhouse Sales Department
- Craft reports on NYC apartment sales market activity
- Liaison between Nooklyn’s multi-family owners customers and our management team
- Ability to scrutinize and improve property floor plans during construction period
- Follow up with buyers and agents to ensure all leads are pursued.
- Strong understanding of mortgages, interest rates, and financing
- Provide training for our sales team and ensure sales team have the necessary resources
- Craft and develop offering plans
- Manage our CRM of buyers and multi-family developers
- Must have an active/valid real estate salesperson license or Associate Broker license in New York State.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in new developments or brokerage
- Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident, well-informed decisions
- Proven ability to work independently on assignments and handle sensitive information
- Proficiency in Google products such as Calendar and Microsoft products such as Excel and Word.
Nooklyn is a tech-powered real estate brokerage based out of Bushwick, Brooklyn. Founded in 2010, Nooklyn has helped over 50,000 renters find and share apartments and has a team of over 300 passionate real estate salespeople. We’re the market leaders in rentals in Brooklyn with a pipeline of thousands of new development apartments for 2020-2022.